Our office is closed Dec. 21 through Jan. 3.
Applicants, read this blog post for tips and answers to questions while we are away.


We recognize the value US veterans bring to our community and look forward to reviewing your application.

Application Choices

Most student veterans apply as transfer applicants, especially if there is a significant gap in your education.

If you have earned a high school diploma and completed one year as a full-time student (or are in the second semester of your first complete year as a full-time student) in a degree-seeking program at another two-year or four-year college or university (a minimum of 28 credit hours must be completed or in progress before enrolling at Emory University), apply as a transfer applicant. 

Learn how to apply as a transfer applicant.


For military veteran admission questions, contact Emory's veteran admission liaisons: